When you do operate Outlook then maybe you will see [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code on your screen. So if you have been looking for a quick fix regarding this issue then follow our guide to solve it quickly!
These error codes are very quite common and during work on Outlook you may face it. You may see the following error during the sending and receiving emails.
We have already shared a solution regarding [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16] error code. If haven’t checked that yet then I insist you check that too.
Let’s see now how to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code when you operate the outlook on your PC!
If you are getting [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code, then it usually means your Outlook does not do the job properly. Here are several straightforward directions that you must apply to solve it!
Table of Contents
[pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error Code – Fixed!
Method #1: Upgrade the Microsoft Oulook
In several cases it has been found that this error occurs when you use an outdated version of outlook. So if you are using an older version of Outlook on your PC then upgraded it to new one.
So by updating a new you can easily fix these issues and it will also improve the security and other bugs!
Method #2: Clear all the Cookies and Cache
By clearing your cookies and cache it will clear your previous string and all data will be refreshed. This will ignore damaged and jammed data packets.
- The first step is to clear all cookies of Microsoft outlook. By Clearing cookies, all the data will get refreshed
- Close your account. In case you are using multiple accounts then close all those accounts too.
- Shutdown your PC and restart it again.
- Now open Microsoft Outlook and the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] got resolved.
If you see, the error still happens, after clearing Cookies and Cache. Go for the 3rd Method, it should work!
Method #3: Using Auto Repair Tool
- To apply the following instructions, you’ll need to use the Windows Auto Repair tool to identify problems and solutions.
- Navigate to Control Panel by clicking on Software and Features.
- Now, look for Office 365 in the program and features or you can choose the framework that is specified with Microsoft.
- Next, click Edit from the top of the programs and select the feature and select “Repair”.
- Auto repair kit, it will automatically diagnose and solve problems.
- After applying all the instructions, open Outlook and check if the error has been fixed.
Here’re some bonus tips that you may apply too to solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code issue.
Method #4: Remove Third Party Email App
This error appears due to software conflict so if you have installed any third party untrusted email app then remove it.
Method #5: Clean your PC using a Cleaning App
Another reason of this error is due to DNS cache, DNS files and other hidden files related to outlook. So we can’t delete them manually or it will be time consuming.
So better to use a cleaning app like cCleaner and clean your PC including all browsers. This will take some time but very helpful to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] issue!
I hope these methods will work for you. If we missed any tip to mention here then let us know in the comment section below.